General Manager - Corporate Services
The General Manager Corporate Services will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This role will form part of the Executive Leadership Team and be responsible for the strategic leadership and operational performance of the budgets and financial management, Priceline Stadium, Work Health and Safety and administration of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include managing finance, Priceline Stadium operations, WHS and risk, as well as office management functions. The General Manager Corporate services will provide timely and accurate financial reports to the Board and the Audit and Risk Committee. The General Manager Corporate Services will be expected to build effective working relationships across the organisation and ensure that all systems, policies and procedures are compliant with applicable legislation, funding body requirements and aligned to best practice.
- Finance and Administration
- Information Technology and Systems
- Stadium Operations
- WHS, Risk and Compliance
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience in accounting, finance, commerce or an associated discipline is essential
- Demonstrated experience in a senior financial role with a not for profit organisation is desirable
- Highly developed skills in the management of financial and accounting functions
- Proven ability to develop, implement and manage business systems for finance, information technology, human resource management, and risk management
- Ability to develop organisational policies and procedures
- Ability to apply well developed interpersonal and communication skills to lead a team
- Demonstrated ability to administer legislative, statutory & contractual obligations
- Highly developed negotiation skills and the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong team player that is driven to work hard to ensure the success of the entire organisation
- Experience in communication systems and networks, internet and intranet development, data management and security
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence
How to apply:
Click here to apply through Seek.
Click here to view the position description.