In addition to Netball Australia’s General Code of Behaviour, you must meet the following requirements with regard to your conduct during any activity held by or under the auspices of Netball Australia, Member Organisations or Affiliates in your role as an umpire.
1. Umpire in accordance with the Official Rules of the Game.
2. Treat all players, coaches, match officials and other umpires with respect.
3. Place the safety and welfare of the players above all else.
• Ensure the court and its surrounds are compliant with the rules.
• Take appropriate action to manage dangerous play.
4. Maintain a high standard of personal behaviour at all times.
5. Be a positive role model through behaviour and personal appearance projecting a favourable image of netball and umpiring at all times.
6. Be courteous, respectful and open to discussion and interaction.
7. Maintain or improve your current performance level and seek continual improvement.