Netball SA prides itself on effectively and efficiently serving its members, however this cannot be facilitated without the contribution of employees, coaching staff and team officials.
When we have positions available, they will be advertised on this page.
Team Coaches and Officials, Rubies State Team
The Rubies Netball Team is South Australia’s representative team for players with an intellectual disability.
Netball SA are looking to appoint the following roles for the upcoming Marie Little OAM Shield to be held at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre from Friday 5 October to Sunday 7 October, 2018.
- Must hold a current minimum NCAS Development Level netball coaching qualification (Head Coach position).
- Be a current member of the Netball SA Coaches/Umpires Association (Head Coach and Assistant Coach position).
- Experience working with people with an intellectual disability.
- Outstanding organisational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Current Working with Children Check (DCSI) (or be intending to gain in 2018).
- Must be available to travel with the team to Brisbane to participate in the Marie Little OAM Shield Friday 5 October to Sunday 7 October, 2018.
Please download the position descriptions below.
If you have any further questions regarding these positions, please contact the Participation Coordinator – Schools and Inclusion, Cath Quinn on 8238 0505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 1 May 2018.
Finance & Administration Assistant
We are seeking a Finance & Administration Assistant with demonstrated experience and skills to join our small Finance team, based at Priceline Stadium. Responsible for the day-to-day oversight of Netball SA’s finance and payroll functions, and supported by an experienced Finance Manager & GM, this role will suit a finance administrator looking for their next challenge in a sporting environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of the payroll for Netball SA
- Responsibility of accounts receivable and accounts payable function and asset register
- Identifying and implementing process and efficiency improvements where applicable
- Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements such as BAS, Payroll Tax and FBT
The successful applicant will ideally be tertiary qualified and have or be working towards CA/CPA qualifications. You will have exceptional communication skills and a demonstrated ability to partner with a diverse stakeholder group and provide exceptional customer service.
Apply via Seek – applications close 5pm Monday 7 May 2018.
Netball SA is now accepting applications for community coaches to join our team. Our community coaches provide quality introductory netball programs for junior players within South Australia which emphasise skill development and active participation in a safe and enjoyable environment. Primarily, the position will implement the Netball SA Sporting Schools program and provide opportunities for every young person to participate in and progress through the Netball Australia player pathway. The Community Netball Coach will be providing many children with their first experience of Netball.
For further information, please get in touch Netball SA Community and Member Services Manager, Jane Bartlett, at Netball SA on (08) 8238 0513 or via Jane.Bartlett@netballsa.asn.au