Lace-up your sneakers and pull on your sports clothes, Fast5 Netball in South Australia is launching in February 2018.
With dynamic rule changes, including five players-a-side, rolling substitutes, shortened quarters, multiple point shots and double point power-plays – Fast5 is netball reimagined…
Fast, fun and social – Fast5 is the perfect game for groups of friends whether experienced netballers or beginners, those aiming to increase their fitness levels and colleagues looking to socialise away from the office.
With 24 minutes of game time, you can play a game of Fast 5 during your lunch break, on a weekday morning or evening, or a Sunday arvo. Fast5 Netball is the most accessible way to get a hit of fitness in a fun, social setting.
From early 2018 Netball SA is launching three Fast5 Netball competitions played at Priceline Stadium.
- 9.30am to 10am, 5 February – 9 April
- Perfect for stay at home parents, part-time workers or retirees looking to increase or maintain their fitness levels, while having a good time along the way.
- 6pm to 7.15pm, 8 February – 29 March
- If your social netball team is looking for change, Throwback Thursdays is the answer! Fast5 Power Plays and multiple point shots will challenge and entertain the most experienced netballers.
- 6pm to 7.30pm, 11 February – April 8
- What better way to end a weekend than by spending it with your friends playing Fast5! With our Sunday Sessions held from February to April, you’ll enjoy glorious summer and autumn nights. Did we mention the bars will be open and tunes playing?
To register for any of the above competitions click here.
Please note the length of the competitions and match times are subject to team nominations.
If you have questions about the competitions please contact Netball SA’s Community Competitions Coordinator, Ashleigh Stratford on 8238 0525 or via [email protected]