Development Coaching Course – Northern
The blended learning (online and face-to-face) Development Coach Accreditation Course is targeted primarily at Club, Association and Regional coaches and teachers aiming to further their netball knowledge. The Course is the second step in the national coaching accreditation framework and provides a good introduction to skill progression and fault detection and correction.
Minimum age of entry (15 years)
Must be a current financial member of Netball SA
Current Foundation Coaching accreditation
Successful completion of the online component of the Development course
Successful completion of the Rules of Netball Theory exam (70% pass or higher)
Minimum of 8 participants, maximum 12 participants
Registrations are completed through Participants MyNetball Account
To locate the course required for Adelaide, go to MyNetball – Available courses – Coach Development Face to Face Course
To register for this course access your MyNetball participant login and follow the links to select and enrol
9:00am Wednesday 4 March 2020.
No late registrations will be accepted.
Netball SA reserve the right to cancel the course if:
- 2 weeks prior to the course less than 8 participants are registered (in particular if significant travel is required).
- 2 weeks prior to the course less than 16 athletes of Inter 1 Standard (minimum 14 years of age) have not been arranged by the host Association/Club.
- The Coach Presenter becomes ill and no replacement can be sourced in the appropriate time.
- Extreme weather is forecasted that would put the presenter, participants and athletes at risk.
Refund of Fees
Fees paid by participants may be refunded in the following circumstances and timeframes:
- Notification of withdrawal in writing up to 30 days prior to commencement of the course = full refund
- Notification of withdrawal in writing up to 14 days prior to commencement of the course = 50% refund
- Notification of withdrawal in writing less than 14 days prior to commencement of the course = no refund