This website is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Some features might not work correctly in this browser.
We recommend that you use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best browser experience.
COVID Policy FAQs
Netball SA does not require community netball to enforce a COVID-19 vaccination policy however, clubs and associations will need to work with the venue owner to ascertain what policies the venue may enact.
The Netball SA Development Team can assist clubs and associations with these conversations, please do not hesitate to reach out to your relevant Coordinator for assistance.
Please note all community netball that takes place within Netball SA Stadium must adhere to the Conditions of Entry.
Netball SA intends to host the Country Championships in 2022 subject to COVID restrictions at the time of the event occurring.
Yes, there is. There are several things that clubs and coaches must do prior to commencing, these include:
• COVID Safe Plans are no longer mandatory for public events. Your association or venue may still wish to use one as an extra precaution. For more information on Voluntary Covid Safe Plans visit https://forms.sa.gov.au/#/form/5efc156bad9c5913ec274600/app/62676c3b4d433106a8b4d36e
• Read and understand the resources provided by Netball SA at https://sa.netball.com.au/return-netball, including:
- Quick Reference Guide
- Competition Management Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
• Ensure that the club and team have the suggested hygiene protocols in place.
• Brief all participants, coaches, volunteers, and parents on the guidelines around public activities.
A COVID Management Plan is still required where venues wish to have more than 1,000 in attendance at any one time.
No, from 22 April 2022 face masks are no longer a requirement, however, any persons choosing to continue to wear a mask are welcome to do so.
Yes, you will need to check-in via a QR Code. Download the mySA GOV app before you arrive and check-in outside the stadium. If you need to sign-in using a pen and paper, you may do so at the main entrance to the stadium.
If you are a bookings holder and have questions regarding a scheduled event at the Netball SA Stadium, please contact Netball SA Stadium bookings on:
Email: email@example.com; Phone: 08 8238 0500
As of Friday 22 April 2022, visitors to Netball SA Stadium will no longer be required to show proof of double COVID 19 vaccination. It will still be a requirement that all Netball SA Stadium staff are double vaccinated. Make sure you keep up to date with, and abide by, all Netball SA Stadium Conditions of Entry.
For the latest information relevant to South Australia and any current restrictions in place, please visit the SA Health website.