Coaches Umpires Association Service Award
Coaches and umpires who have been or who are members of the Coaches & Umpires Association and whom have given dedicated service to netball may be awarded a Service Award by the Coaches Umpires Association.
Netball coaches, umpires and officials can become a Netball SA member by registering with the Netball SA Coaches & Umpires Association for a nominal fee each year. This fee is paid directly to Netball SA. For further details and to become a Coaches & Umpires Association member click here.
Award Nomination Process:
- Any member of the Coaches Umpires Association may nominate a person for the Service Award.
- It is expected that the nomination will provide full details of the nominee including a history of their service to Netball SA. It is recommended that advice be sought from potential nominees to ensure the validity of the information provided.
- Official nomination forms are available to download from the Netball SA website or by contacting the Netball SA office.
- Outstanding voluntary service over at least ten years for Netball SA.
- Be a member of the Coaches Umpires & Association over that period.
- Play an active role in the development of coaches and/or umpires for Netball SA.
- Service Awards are approved by Coaches Umpires Association members at the Coaches Umpires Association Annual General Meeting held in October each year.