Netball SA is proud to help affiliated clubs and associations find individuals for both paid and voluntary positions within their clubs. If your club us affiliated with Netball SA, please send your request via the Contact Us form on our website.
2018 State Team Staff
Netball SA are now welcoming applications for 2018 State Team Staff for positions with the South Australian 19U and 17U teams.
Netball SA are looking to appoint a Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Manager and Physiotherapist for both teams.
Important application information:
- Applications close 5pm, Friday 25 August 2017.
- Applications will only be considered if they include the completed application form, your resume and a cover letter.
- Please refer to position descriptions and application forms below for further details on how to apply.
- For further information please contact Kate Mayfield, Adelaide Thunderbirds and High Performance Program Manager on 08 8238 0500 or [email protected]
- Positon Description Head Coach 17U Netball SA Underage team
- Positon Description Head Coach 19U Netball SA Underage team
- 2017 Combined 17U and 19U Head Coach Application Form
- Position Description Assistant Coach 17U Underage team
- Position Description Assistant Coach 19U Underage team
- 2017 Combined 17U and 19U Assistant Coach Application Form
- Position Description Team Manager 17U Netball SA State Underage team
- Position Description Team Manager 19U
- 2017 Combined 17U and 19U Team Manager application form
- Position Description Physiotherapist 17U Netball SA Underage team
- Position Description Physiotherapist 19U Netball SA Underage team
- 2017 Combined 17U and 19U Physiotherapist Application Form
Tanunda Netball Club Senior 1 Coach
Located in the beautiful Barossa Valley, the Tanunda Netball Club is a strong family and community netball club with loyal past and present players spanning over 60 years.
The club are currently advertising to fill our Senior 1 coaching position for the 2018 season. Candidates will require previous coaching experience of senior players, as well as having a range of personal and professional skills.
Please send your netball resume detailing your qualifications and experience against the selection criteria and details of at least one referee to Linda Morgan – Secretary via [email protected].