What is MyNetball?
Netball is evolving.
MyNetball is the exciting technology platform designed to improve the sport of netball. Netball Australia, in conjunction with the member organisations, has developed the system which is ready to be used now.
MyNetball aims to bridge the gaps between administrators, competition organisers, clubs, associations, players and fans in a format that will connect the netball community like never before.
MyNetball gives you greater control.
From players, to umpires, coaches, committees and fans, MyNetball will give everyone the tools they need to maximise their netball experience.
Benefits of MyNetball include, but are not limited to:
- Less administration. Associations and clubs can assign tasks to clubs and members, such as entering results and nominating teams for competitions. Members can maintain their own information allowing for a more manageable workload.
- Individuals can register and pay their fees online, manage their privacy and note their availability to participate.
- More flexible and intuitive competition management.
- Greater access to results and fixturesthrough the MyNetball websites, which are accessible through mobile devices and tablets.
- Integrated ability to SMSteams with information and changes.
- Automated umpire scheduling, with email notifications.
- Increased control over the look and information on your websites.
- Enhanced email communications from communication to a team through to members of committees and spectators.
- People management is simplerand you can record the details of everyone involved in netball and assign them a role.
- A central starting point. MyNetball offers an informative and easy navigation portal allowing people to quickly access the information they want.
What does this mean for me?
- ASSOCIATION / CLUB / OFFICIAL | Easier management of the people involved in competition netball from clubs to associations.
- PLAYER / COACH / UMPIRE | Access your profile in MyNetball and manage your own netball experience. Take the time to investigate what is available in a profile and receive access to registration, availability and learning.
There is a host of new information and instructions available in the new interact support website for netball. Also a number of documents are available in conjunction with training sessions hosted by Netball SA.
General Member Guide (Access your individual profile)
MyNetball Support Website (Comprehensive instructions to everything MyNetball.
MyNetball Help & FAQs (In system)
MyNetball Support (Ticket Lodgement)
If you have any queries relating to the implementation and/or training for MyNetball for South Australian clubs and associations, please contact:
p: 08 8238 0511